What Specific Insights Does S-DBR Provide?
ReEngine's S-DBR services provide significant insight for decision-making with data already at the organization's disposal. ReEngine works with your team to pull the right data from your system to run the analyses. With just a few data points, ReEngine can give the your organization the same insights it has delivered to other organizations.
Minimum Data Points Needed for S-DBR:
- Date Work Began for each unit of work
- Date Work Completed for each unit of work
- Promised Turnaround Time for each unit of work
- # Staff Involved in the Work
- Avg Salary of Staff (or Total Salary for the Team)
With just these data points, ReEngine can provide the same analysis as the example. This can be used to set meaningful, scientifically derived performance standards, make the case for improvement, and predict the ROI for that improvement.
Watch a short video from ReEngine on what S-DBR can provide to your organization.